Steps Realty, LLC
GET TO KNOW STEPS REALTY AND CHRIS SANDAHL
Chris has been a licensed Real Estate agent since 2006. He was born and raised in Austin, Texas where he graduated with a Business Marketing Degree at The University of Texas. In 2008 he completed all of the necessary education requirements to become a licensed Broker. In the last 10 years Chris has been nominated and won multiple awards for service and sales, he has trained accomplished Real Estate Agents, and has appeared on Fox News First as a Real Estate Expert. In 2017 he was a Finalist in the Platinum Top 50 of Realtors in San Antonio. Before Real Estate Chris worked for the World Champion San Antonio Spurs and was awarded a 2005 Championship Ring and an NBA Sales Award from Commissioner David Stern. Chris is an award winning author for his book Babies Can Smell Fear, a compilation of humorous stories from the first year of fatherhood. He is also a highly desired keynote speaker with topics ranging from real estate, balance, faith, motivation, and fatherhood.
* My wife and I had a great experience working with Chris & Rachael at Steps Realty! They made the process easy, educated us and most important made it less stressful for our family. I recommend Steps Realty to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. Thanks again Chris & Rachael! - John & Courtney
* Chris Sandahl made our selling and buying experiences so easy and convenient. He suggested ways to get the most for our home when it was time to sell. We had a contract on our home within two and a half days! Chris also made our transition into our new home so easy and headache free. He maintained communication and kept us educated during the entire process. When we ran into problems before closing, Chris was there to handle it and take all our worries away. We would not choose anyone but Chris Sandahl to walk us through the home buying and selling processes. - Matt & Amber
* A few years ago I was forced to make a decision to sell my home I had built and only lived in two years. I was fortunate to find Chris Sandahl to help me. He was so professional but he was also very comforting and made the experience much more pleasant. He went above and beyond his duties to prepare and present my home to prospective buyers. I received a full asking price offer within days. From listing to closing he was available for whatever I needed. I look forward to working with him again soon. - Geri Vorpahl
* Wow! We are so impressed with STEPS Realtors, Chris & Rachael Sandahl! They make a great team – professional, knowledgeable, responsive, prompt & caring! The professional stager, Jan Kidder, and the professional photographer made all the difference in the world in selling our home in TWO DAYS! They were also extremely helpful in finding our new home. My husband and I would highly recommend their services to anyone selling or buying a home. Thank you, Chris & Rachael! – Susan & Alan
* My wife and I have been fortunate enough to have Chris & Rachael Sandahl representing our family on the sale/purchase of our last three properties. Chris and Rachael have always offered solid advice supported by their knowledge of the market and the strength of their relationships with other realtors in this region to effectively and accurately get to the heart of the deal and obtain the best result for us. - Chad & Stefani
* My husband and I had such a great experience with Chris and Rachael when selling our existing home and searching for a new place. Everyone knows that doing both simultaneously can be a nightmare! But they were able to help the process go as smoothly as possible. Their knowledge of the competitive Austin real estate market allowed us to sell our house at a premium in under a week and find our dream home in central Austin for under market value! We are so happy with our choice to use them and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to buy and/or sell. - Bobby & Jennifer
* This was my first home purchase and I am so thankful I was introduced to Rachael and Chris. I could not have had a better experience. Rachael took leaps and bounds trying to get me in a home. I really appreciated her honesty about the homes we viewed. I never felt that she was just trying to make a sale. She made the extra effort to make sure I was happy in my purchase. I would absolutely recommend Steps Realty to anyone planning on buying or selling. – Mara
* Chris and Rachel were wonderful from the selling to the buying of our new home. They were both extremely informative and were there every step of the way. We would highly recommend them to anyone selling or buying a home. – Jackie & Robert
* We have utilized Steps Realty with the purchase of our last two homes and appreciate their knowledge and professionalism. We would recommend them to anyone who is in search of their dream home. – Cynthia & Jesus
* This is our third time buying a house with the Sandahls, and as always they were awesome! Sold our house super fast and found a new one we love!! Thanks for taking such good care of us!! – Beth & Patrick
* Chris and his wife Rachael are amazing to work with. Chris has over a decade of real estate experience and is extremely professional and knowledgeable. His photographer and stager are world class and made our home look beautiful. We were extremely satisfied with his company’s quick and accurate communication and Steps Realty Team was always available any time we needed them. I highly recommend the Sandahls and Steps Realty Team for buying and selling a home! – Jeff & Kelly
* Chris and Rachael were so extremely helpful in assisting us with our home buying needs. We couldn't be any more pleased with our purchasing experience!!! – Brittany & Jonathan
* Chris and Rachael Sandahl are the perfect couple to work with when buying a new home. Chris helped me buy my first house 7 years ago and now we are working with them in purchasing another new home. They are so knowledgeable and extremely helpful in all aspects of home buying. We are even getting help from them on our rental property. Highly recommend this amazing power team! – Stefanie & Johnny
* Chris and Rachael Sandahl have assisted my family in selling and purchasing a home. We are so thankful to them for making the process fun and easy. We couldn't have asked for better experiences. – Christina & Billy
* Great people and will go to all extremes to find what you are looking for! – Brandon & Katie
* I have worked with Chris and Rachael Sandahl on several property deals. They are both professional and hardworking people. They will make sure that they get you a good deal on your home. They are both willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is buying or selling a property. – Steve
* Mr. Sandahl and his team are personable and thorough. The photographer and stager are great and friendly. A wonderful experience working with STEPS Realty. – Natasha & Ken
* Steps Realty is a God send for a 1st Time home buyer. I am in the US Air Force and was given fairly short-notice orders to change stations with my family from Ramstein AB, Germany to Randolph AFB, TX. I was referred to Chris Sandahl, Realtor and Co-owner, by an old friend who swore by him and he did not disappoint. We first started interacting via email, due to the time difference, which is usually impersonal, but he signed off the first message by saying "I am looking forward to finding you the right home."...he already had me more at ease when it came to the most major purchase I had ever undertaken.
Over the next few weeks I bombarded Chris with questions, "must haves", and preferences (some would think they are strange) but he rolled with it, giving quick answers and well-placed advice. He also got me set-up on the MLS Connect site where he sent me houses within my desired parameters for price, features, etc., which facilitated even better communication on what I wanted.
I got lucky because my Command allowed me to take 10 days to travel from Germany to Texas for a permissive Housing Trip allowing me to get a head start on finding a home.
Only about a week out I let Chris know I was arriving on a Thursday and was hoping to look at places the next day and he opened his calendar for me. The 15+ hour trip was rather grueling and I was dreading waking-up the next morning to get ran through the ringer of home shopping. This however was not the case with Chris.
He was welcoming and understanding that the jet lag was kicking my butt, however Chris is a charismatic guy who made sure I was not bored. He was teaching me about the local area as he drove me around and engaged in candid conversations about what he thought of the houses we viewed. We even joked about some of the undesirable and downright weird features in the houses we viewed (one had these fence holes that could only be for horses to look through from the field behind the place)...items one can't see online. Meanwhile he told me what he liked and why (e.g. sprinklers and water softener installed...saves money in the long run & helps resale value), which enabled me to better refine my preferences. He made looking at 10+ homes in a row an enjoyable experience and what I thought would be a rough day turned-out to be quite uplifting.
Over the next few days we viewed and reviewed more homes and Chris continued answering my 1001 questions with a positive attitude, even texts/emails on Easter. Then, along with my wife in Germany watching videos I emailed her, we chose a place that we actually looked at that first day. From that point Chris advised me on the litany of process and paperwork needed to buy the house. Soon after the family and I arrived in Texas for good he invited us to his house for a client appreciation Crawfish Party. There we were finally able to meet his awesome wife and realty partner Rachael, who made sure we were comfortable, something the wife and I especially needed as there were still 2 more weeks before we closed on the house.....temporary quarters and living out of suitcases was getting old.
The day of closing at the title company they were both sitting at the table while we signed our names over & over making the experience light and not so much like a business transaction. At the end the Sandahls handed us a $500 rebate gift card, which we used for a celebration meal and much needed supplies for the new home. Chris and Rachael are great realtors and even more important great people. They will take care of you. – Steve & Aurora